Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OH-PA

Got notified of a death in the family Monday afternoon, so I had to limit my range to a 250 mile radius so I can get home in time for the funeral.

Finally got a load from Perrysburg, OH to Erie, PA. Paid rather well for a short run. Sticking to plastic molding equipment for some reason. This was a 3700 lb mold for a plastic company.

I noticed that diesel took another price jump. When I left OH last Friday it was $4.19. Here in PA it's $4.63. It's up to $4.41 in OH.

I think if it hits $5.00, I'm just going to take enough loads to cover the truck payment and insurance. I'm hearing a lot of talk on the CB and in truck stops that a lot of O/O's are parking because they can't afford to buy fuel.

Sprinter #1 small load from Cincinnati to Columbus OH

Sprinter #2 Hazmat load from Columbus to Cleveland, OH

0 comments: