Thursday, May 15, 2008

Still In PA

Still in Erie, PA. Going to move to the Cleveland, OH board in the morning. Stayed here since there were no cargo vans in the area and this truck can do their loads. Now several delivered and are available, so I'll hit Cleveland and hope for something in OH, KY, or IN.

Melted my QC keyboard telling dispatch and the fleet co-ordinator that if I can find loads on the internet load boards they can. They seem to think since I had to limit my radius they can ignore me. Waiting to see if they will let me use their authority on these loads. The dispatchers feathers were ruffled, but I don't give a you know what. They aren't paying for this truck. If they don't want to beat the bushes, I will. I've got a big stick!!!!

Sprinter #1 Load from Columbus, OH to Brookville, PA

Sprinter #2 Load from Akron, OH to Clifton, NJ

0 comments: