Tuesday, November 13, 2007

NY-OH-PA

Got bonused to Cleveland,OH after sitting all weekend in Buffalo, NY. Got a load from Wooster,OH to the Kenworth plant in Chillicothe since I had to get home due to the death of my father-in-law.

Went back in service this past Sunday and sat #3 on the board until this morning when a load that was too big for a standard van came up. Picked up at 1200 in Groveport, OH and dropped at 1555 in Coraopolis, PA. Actually picked up from and delivered to another expediters dock. They couldn't do it fast enough to meet someone coming down from Canada to inspect the freight.

Hopefully, I can get a couple of good loads in before I have to get back home for the memorial service. Don't know if I'll come back out the following week since it's Thanksgiving and three days doesn't leave a lot of time to run very far.

0 comments: