Thursday, November 15, 2007

PA-PA-PA

Dispatch is keeping me busy while keeping me close to home. Picked up a load in Apollo, PA on Weds. going to Shawville, PA. Odd part about this one was that the driver of my other truck got a load from OH to the same consignee in Shawville. We met up at Sapp's in Clearfield, PA and had dinner. I crashed early as I had a 0730 pick up today in Johnstown,PA going right back to the same plant in Shawville. Dropped that load at 1014, and went 25 yards to pick up the next load going to Export, PA. Dropped that load at 1338 and went back to the J in Smithton, PA, exactly where I was Tues. night only three parking spaces east.

I'm #1 on the Pittsburg board right now, so hopefully dispatch will find an OH load tomorrow. They will pass me up for any other loads since they know I need to get home.

Either way, I'll be glad to get out of PA. This is a dirty area and the truck is covered in muck from dirt on the roads being thrown up from the wet roads. I went through snow, ice, and rain this afternoon since I've been going up and down the same mountains for two days. If I have to go onto Route 119 again, I'm going to puke.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find your blog very interesting reading. People are reading so please keep it up. Sorry to hear about your father in law.

Jim
Toronto, Canada