Sunday, February 10, 2008

OH-HOME-OH-HOME

I had moved up to #1 on the Dayton board Thursday afternoon, but there was little chance of getting a load late in the day. I had been watching the Columbus board, and it was moving to the point that I figured I might get a load by Friday. Shortly after I left the Dayton area my wife calls saying that she had just come back from the Ohio BMV trying to get an Ohio title and tags for the International. They told her that the lease with Tri-State had to be in our company name before they would issue the title. It made no sense since the lease has nothing to do with the title. We had already jumped through one hoop getting an "official" Ohio inspection form filled out.

So, I called T/S and advised them of the problem and arranged to go up to Millbury on Friday morning to sign the corrected lease. The T/S folks were great and the lease was ready to sign when I got there. Faxed it to my wife and she went back to the BMV and FINALLY got the title and tags.

I would have gotten a load out from Columbus Friday had it not been for all this nonsense. Now, it will be Monday or Tuesday before I do get a load.

Truck #2 was dispatched on two loads Friday, but the first ended up being a dry run, and the second was moved back to a 2300 Sunday pick up for delivery in Hebron, KY

Truck #3 had a couple of load offers that either were too heavy, or were too long to fall under the HOS rules. They moved him from MD to the Harrisburg,PA area where he is now.

Hopefully, all the crap is out of the way and we can run without problems next week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you actually visiting this web site on a regular basis, if so after that you will without doubt get pleasant knowledge.
My webpage: Hydroponic system