Wednesday, January 30, 2008

KY-OH

Well, when the guy from the Kidney Foundation banged on the truck and asked me if I had any used clothing or household items I would like to donate, I decided I had sit there too long.

Asked dispatch where I should go and they came back with Mansfield, OH. That was stupid since the Mansfield board is just as slow. They knew I would head home since Mansfield is only 50 miles from there. I had planned on going home anyway since the Columbus board had been moving all day. I just wanted to see if they would pay for the trip. Arrived home at 1600 and was #2 on the board so I will most likely get a load today.

The trouble with the generator on the International was the starter and the one the shop put in yesterday was bad as well. See how my luck runs!!!! Hopefully, the next one will work and the truck can get back on the road.

My friend and his son will complete orientation today and the 2005 Sprinter will start running again as well. It has been a trying couple of weeks as I expected. Adding another truck is always troublesome. The only thing left is to transfer the title and get the tags for the International. I'm sure that the State of Ohio will add to my headaches as they always do with some type of off the wall unforseen requirement before they issue an Ohio title.

0 comments: