Thursday, December 20, 2007

OH-OH-IL-WI-IL

Well, things picked up. Got a load yesterday morning from Dayton,OH to Toledo, OH. No sooner dropped that when dispatch called with another load from Wadsworth, OH to Loves Park, IL. I didn't have to be in Loves Park until 0930 this morning so I picked the load up at 1830 and drove to one of the travel plazas on the Ohio Turnpike, ate and slept until 0100. Left the plaza at 0200 and arrived in Loves Park at 0830 even after playing around with the Chicago traffic.

Went to a truckstop just south of the WI border to eat and sleep. Dispatch called with a load from Plattesville, WI that picks up at 0100 tomorrow going to CAT in Peoria, IL. Will leave here about 2300 to make the pick up.

Since things are winding down and I doubt that I will get a load out of Peoria, I'll most likely deadhead home for the holidays from there.

0 comments: