Sunday, April 27, 2008

IN-OH HOME

Left Indy at 1500 Friday after no loads materialized to OH. Arrived around 1900 at the storage lot and 2000 at the house.

Haven't decided yet when to go back out. Probably Thursday or Friday depending on how fast I get things done. Truck and generator need serviced and I need to decide if I will actually move the International to another carrier.

Right now, I'm just kicking back and trying not to think about anything at all.

Sprinter #1 at home, in transit for a Monday delivery in NC

Sprinter #2 at home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wolfeman,

Sounds like the economy is slowing down, what with fuel costs skyrocketing, etc. Looks like the honeymoon with T/S is just about over too. I still enjoy reading your blog. Wish you luck. Keep on keepin' on brother.

Bruce