Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home NOT!!!!!!!

Well, here I still sit at home. Been here since 3/5. Boy, do I need to get out of here.

I thought February was bad but March sure beat it hands down. Three weeks of a bronchial infection that turned into pneumonia, and a bout with the flu that I got from being in the doctor's office around the other sicko's.

Went back on the board last Monday and didn't get a load, and then on Tuesday find out that my driver got in a pinch and T/S disqualified him. Dispatch called 10 minutes after with a load that I had to turn down since I had to go to IL to pick up the Sprinter.

Pulled a 1070 mile round trip marathon from OH to IL and back that my body apparently wasn't ready for, and I got the flu AGAIN!!!!

So now the friend that qualified with T/S in February is running one Sprinter and took his first load out this afternoon, his son runs the other Sprinter and is on his way to NH, and I'm back on the board and should get out today sometime.

Tired of the mountains, need some flat roads for awhile.

1 comments:

gontime said...

GLAD YOUR FEELIN BETTER. WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. BE SAFE OUT THERE! GERRIT