Thursday, April 17, 2008

PA-MA

Got a load from Bridgewater, NJ to Chelmsford, MA. Dropped it at 2355 yesterday. I can truthfully say that I do not like this part of the country.

When the dispatcher said that she was going to include $25 to cover the tolls, I figured I was in big trouble. Not to worry, my map program has this little button that says "Avoid Toll Roads". It doesn't always give me roads I would go on, but in this case it gave me interstates all the way. I thought all is good. Then I cross the Hudson river and have to pay $13.50 for the privilege.

Then I get up here and there is no place to park for the night. I mean no DECENT place to park. I wound up at a hole in the wall truck stop in Peabody, MA Couldn't even find a Wally World. Nope, you can have New England.

Sprinter #1 is doing a transfer load to IL

Sprinter #2 didn't get a load today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.