Tuesday, April 15, 2008

OH-PA

Friday was a much better day as far as my relations with dispatch are concerned. They called about 0900 with a "Good morning, how are you today" Guess what my first reaction was. However, I repressed it and said fine, how are you?

They had a load picking up in Orrville, OH going to Mack Trucks in Macungie, PA for 0700 Monday delivery. Paid well and I figured this will give me a weekend at home as well. Made the pick at 1100 and headed home.

Left the house about 1900 Sunday and stopped at the J in Carlisle for chow and sack at 0100 Monday. Left there at 0500 and dropped at 0700. Headed to the truckstop in Kutztown, PA for my DOT break.

Dispatch called at 1430 with a load I could pick after I got off break that delivered today at 0900 in Glouchester, MA. That one got cancelled. They called back with another load that picked up at 0900 today dropping at 0900 tomorrow in Dover, NH. I lost that one since the shipper increased the size of the load to require a 24' truck.

Hopefully, they'll come up with a load today that will stick.

0 comments: